autorenew
Play

中級英語故事

壽喜燒餐廳

當陌生人因溫暖的食物而連結

英文學習|日常英文|英文聽力|英國口音|附中文字幕|繁體中文|慢讀 |英文對話|英文片語|動態字幕

在日本餐廳用餐時,進行基本的對話對於更順利地點您喜歡的菜餚至關重要。

Sentenses in Video:

  • 1. The small Sukiyaki restaurant in modern Tokyo buzzed with quiet activity, each diner at their individual pot.

  • 在現代東京,那間小小的壽喜燒餐廳充滿了靜謐的活力,每位用餐者都圍繞著自己的鍋。
  • 2. Peter, a former swimmer turned coach, was shown to a seat next to Helen.

  • 彼得,一位從游泳運動員轉為教練的人,被引導到海倫旁邊的座位。
  • 3. Helen struggled a bit with the heat control on her Sukiyaki pot, the broth bubbling too vigorously.

  • 海倫在壽喜燒鍋的火力控制上遇到了一些困難,湯汁滾得太厲害了。
  • 4. Peter, noticing her difficulty, offered a friendly suggestion: "A little lower heat helps keep the broth from evaporating too quickly."

  • 彼得注意到她的困難,友善地建議:「小火一點有助於防止肉湯太快蒸發。」
  • 5. Helen looked up, surprised. "Oh, thank you. I'm not very good at this."

  • 海倫驚訝地抬頭。「喔,謝謝你。我不太擅長這個。」
  • 6. Peter smiled. "It takes practice. I used to eat Sukiyaki all the time after swim practice. Needed the protein."

  • 彼得笑了。「這需要練習。我以前游泳練習後總是吃壽喜燒。需要蛋白質。」
  • 7. Helen raised an eyebrow. "Swim practice? Are you a swimmer?"

  • 海倫挑起眉毛。「游泳練習?你是游泳選手嗎?」
  • 8. Peter chuckled. "Was. Now I coach. What brings you to this little place?"

  • 彼得輕聲笑了笑。「以前是。現在我當教練。是什麼風把你吹到這個小地方來了?」
  • 9. Helen hesitated, then said softly, "Just wanted some peace and quiet. And Sukiyaki."

  • 海倫猶豫了一下,然後輕聲說:「只是想要一些平靜和安寧。還有壽喜燒。」
  • 10. Peter nodded understandingly. "Sometimes, I need a solitude and good food."

  • 彼得理解地點點頭。「有時候,我需要獨處和美食。」
  • 11. They ate in comfortable silence for a few moments, the only sound the gentle sizzle of the Sukiyaki.

  • 他們在舒適的沉默中吃了片刻,唯一的聲音是壽喜燒輕柔的滋滋聲。
  • 12. Peter then added, "I miss the competition sometimes, but coaching is rewarding in a different way. Seeing my students improve, achieve their goals... it's a good feeling."

  • 彼得接著補充說:「我偶爾會想念比賽,但執教有不同的回報。看到我的學生進步,實現他們的目標……這是一種很好的感覺。」
  • 13. Helen looked at him, a flicker of interest in her eyes. "It must be nice to help others."

  • 海倫看著他,眼中閃過一絲興趣。「幫助別人一定很好。」
  • 14. Peter smiled. "It is. What do you do?"

  • 彼得笑了。「是啊。你是做什麼的?」
  • 15. Helen paused, considering. "I work in a library. I just like the quiet. It's nice to be alone with my thoughts."

  • 海倫停頓了一下,思考著。「我在圖書館工作。我只是喜歡安靜。獨自一人思考很好。」
  • 16. Peter smiled gently. "I understand that. Sometimes, the best company is yourself."

  • 彼得溫柔地笑了。「我明白。有時候,最好的陪伴是自己。」
  • 17. Helen looked at him, a small smile playing on her lips. "Maybe. Or maybe, sometimes, it's nice to meet someone unexpected. My name is Helen."

  • 海倫看著他,嘴角帶著一絲微笑。「也許吧。或者,有時候,遇見意想不到的人也很不錯。我叫海倫。」